Saturday, June 7, 2008

Summer break!

HORRAY, school is out! Sariah had her end of the year girl scout swim party at Julie's on Thursday. Sariah is so excited to be a second grader. Marcus is so happy to have his sister home everyday all day with him. I'm watching my niece Maile this summer too. I need to keep all 3 busy this summer, it should be fun and exhausting. Eric and I are leaving to Bermuda next week. We're so excited to get away just the two of us. I need this vacation before I go, go, go with the kids all summer.

2 comments:

Rains Family said...

Yippppeee for Sariah-- No more school!!! Sounds like a busy summer for you guys!

Grandma Tina said...

Hurray, schools out for summer!!!!
It sounds like an "action packed" summer!I look at the pool pictures and wish I had my pool.


Have fun in Bermuda!!!!!!!!!!