Friday, October 31, 2008

Sariah is YES on 8!! Funny story!!

Okay, you may not know, but Sariah is very passionate about "YES ON 8". I wonder where she got that from?..lol.. Her teacher is also talking about voting in class. Her teacher asked the class, "who has a Obama or McCain sign in their yard?" Sariah responds, " we don't but we're YES on 8 and have lots of signs". She responds to ever 8 commercial she sees. Last night we went to a friends for dinner, her daughter had a you tube video up. Sariah noticed Obama's picture next to "NO ON 8" and it listed his reasons why. She said, " mommy oh no Grandpa voted for Obama and Obama is "No on 8". He told me he voted early. I know grandpa doesn't know this, can he change his vote? Can he revote"? I know he wouldn't of voted for Obama if he knew he was against 8. I need to call him." I told her she needed to talk to grandpa about her concerns..lol..Needless to say, Gramps is busted!!!

6 comments:

Big Daddy T said...

Okay, I'm busted!
No, I was not aware that Obama was no on 8. That's very disappointing.

Whom you vote for is a very personal choice and not every person or family member will always agree on that choice. I do have my own logical reasons why I voted the way I did and for now I have no regrets.

As I sit here at the computer I have many thoughts on why and I could probably get into a "friendly" debate but I won't because thats not why I look at the blogs. I love to look at my beautiful grandchildren and read about funny stories and events in their lives.

However, I am proud of you Sariah for being so passionate about such a worthy cause. There is nothing wrong in fighting for what you believe is right.

Tillo's said...

Sariah votes Mcan I dont care about Obama. becaues he vots no on 8!!! it is ok im not mad. love Sariah

Rains Family said...

That's right Sariah, you tell Grandpa-- "Nobama!!"

Tillo's said...

I dont know why grandpa votes obama he stinks.
love sariah

Kelly Tillotson said...

We are really proud of you, Sariah, for learning about things and having political opinions..you are such a smart chica :) Just remember, there are good things and bad things about EVERY political leader...every person, for that matter! I still have not read anything on Obama's website that said he was officially NO on 8, but that he thinks it should be a state decision....Hopefully Californian's will make the right decision and vote YES! We love you!
You didnt think the palin pumpkin was even a little bitty bit funny?! :)

Tillo's said...

it made me think it was mean.it was not funy. what are good things abot obama? my mom desnt like what obama preches. love sariah


She's a funny girl!!!